1. Data protection
2. Cookies & Analytics
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- used operating system
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
These data can not be assigned to specific persons. A merge of this data with other data sources will not be done. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively, if we become aware of specific indications for illegal use.
4. Contact form
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
6. Right to information, cancellation and blocking
At any time you have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing and a right to correct, block or delete this data. For further information on personal data you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
I agree that my data is collected, processed and used by Lechner am See for the following purposes: With the contact forms on these pages or via a link and your mail client you can address your request to us. Your data will be forwarded via e-mail to our provider and archived locally after answering. A use for another purpose or a data transfer to third parties does not take place.
- Your data and your consent will be stored internally until receipt of a revocation.
- Your data will be used to inform and advise you individually.
- Your data can be processed and used for market analysis and improvement of our service.
- We promise that we will treat your data with confidence and handle it with care.
- I have been advised that the personal data of my person collected in the context of the aforementioned purposes will be collected, processed, used and transmitted in compliance with the EU DSGVO.
I have also been informed that the collection, processing and use of my data is voluntary. Furthermore, that I can refuse my consent without detrimental consequences for me or withdraw at any time with effect for the future. I will address my declaration of revocation to:
LECHNER AM SEE
Or send an e-mail message to: email@example.com
In the case of revocation, my data will be deleted on the lake with the receipt of my revocation.